When muscles and tendons become damaged or impaired, knotted and tense or immobile, remedial massage provides a healing treatment that can be gentle or strong, deep or shallow.
Remedial massage treats the body holistically, tracing the discomfort as far as possible back to the original cause, healing both the cause as well as the symptoms.
Benefits of Remedial Massage:
- Stimulation to the blood supply allowing toxins in the muscles to be removed.
- The calming of the peripheral nervous system to ease pain and discomfort.
- Improved health of the cells.
- Repairing of tissues.
- Easing of stiffness and tension.
- Toning and relaxing of muscles to improve joint mobility.